Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Join In June!! Receive FREE products!


I am so excited about both of our joining specials this month!!  In addition to our specials, I will be giving away one of these mini humidifiers/essential oil diffusers for FREE!!!  I LOVE mine and I am slowing purchasing one for every room in our house.  I love diffusing Lavender, and Chamomile in the baby's room, Mandarin Orange in the kids room and NYR's Night Time Blend in our room.   I truly feel it helps us sleep, cleanses the room and keeps the air from getting too dry.  It is especially helpful when the kids are sick.  It also doubles as a night light.  

When you purchase either of our kits you will become a consultant.  As a consultant you will introduce these products to friends, family, neighbors, etc. in addition to receiving discounted products.  I was nervous about the whole "direct sales model" at first, but eventually realized that I enjoy the products and the company so much that selling them came easy.  I have watched ladies grow and achieve success in all levels of the company.  I have also been very impressed with the integrity of NYR (Neal's Yard Remedies).  They have been utilizing the power of essential oils for over 30 years now and it is evident that they put product safety way above their bottom line.   

June Joining Specials: 

1.  FREE Rose Facial Polish when you purchase $99 Frankincense kit.  

 If you are wanting to learn more about our products, but are uneasy about making the $199              purchase, this option is perfect for you.  (The Facial Polish is a gentle exfoliator.  I use it once or twice a week before I apply a mask.

2.  FREE Rose Facial Oil when you purchase our $199 Starter kit.

This is the kit I purchased when I first started and I was sooo glad that I did.  I loved getting to know all of the products and it really is a GREAT deal.

To find out more about these great deals and what is included in the kits, please visit my website or my Facebook page.

Become a Consultant

NYR Facebook page

   I absolutely love being a consultant and I love learning about the healing power of nature and sharing what I have learned with other women.  It is also exciting having my "own business" and giving our family a little flexibility when it comes to finances.

Thanks for reading!

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment