Thursday, December 22, 2016

Sweater Dress


It started to warm up here just a tad so I wore this sweater dress and blanket scarf for the majority of the day.  This dress is not conducive to nursing, but I wore it while we were at home and had some friends over.  The blanket scarf adds so much warmth and was perfect for hiding some "imperfections" on my post partum body.  The colors were also too pretty to pass up especially since it was 50% off.  (I believe it is still on sale too) 

When I was putting this outfit together, I kept thinking how nude accessories would look so much better!  It's not in my budget to purchase any new shoes or bags quite yet, but I am on the hunt because I really think they would work with pretty much any color and in any season.  I linked a bunch of nude accessories below.

Also, NYR Organics is offering 30% off our gorgeous gift sets!  Click on the "Natural & Organic Beauty Products" link for more info!   

Thanks for reading!  

~ Rose 

Outfit Details: 

LOFT Sweater Dress // LOFT Blanket Scarf // Ann Taylor Beanie Similar //








Nude Accessories (under $100)



**Linking up with Fizz & FrostingPink SoleI Do DeClaireRed Closet DiariesPocketful of PolkadotsLiving In Color StyleJ PetiteJeans & A Tea CupTwo Peas In  A BlogCurly Crafty MomGaray TreasuresPosh Classy Mom

12 comments:

  1. That scarf has beautiful colors! Thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the sweater dress and the color of your blanket scarf is gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This scarf is even prettier in person!

      Delete
  3. I love a good sweater dress! This one looks so great on you with the blanket scarf and boots.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Usually sweater dresses aren't very flattering on me, but this one is great!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Kelsey! I appreciate you stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. Happy holidays and a happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nicole! Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season!

      Delete
  6. You are one gorgeous mamma of a brand-new baby. I loved this outfit so much, I featured it on Thursday Moda today. The soft ivory's and blush tones here are beautiful. I need to head to Loft to pick up the dress and scarf and I must say the beanie and clutch are adorable and pretty too.

    Come join the latest Thursday Moda babe and hope you had a great Christmas, first one for your baby boy. Happy New Year 2017! <3 Ada.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/12/thursday-moda-44-maroon-sweater-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for featuring me! You are too sweet!

      Delete