Monday, June 29, 2015

Embroidered Scarf


Hi ladies!  I purchased this skirt from LOFT a couple of weeks age and I have already worn it numerous times.  The tie waist gives it a casual feel, but it also easily dressed up as well.  The length makes it appropriate for work, church or play.  This skirt is on sale for 60% off right now making it under $20!  The scarf goes with almost anything in my closet too.  LOFT has some great summer dresses on sale including this one I scooped this morning!

Outfit details: 
Shirt: LOFT, Skirt: LOFT, Scarf: Target, Similar (Couldn't find exact one online, but it is in stores), Shoes: DSW, Similar, Clutch: Marshalls, Similar ($30)



Thanks for reading!!

~ Rose 

Please remember to "follow me" by entering your email address below.  (You may need to view the web version from your mobile if you do not see the link)












No comments:

Post a Comment