Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Red, White & Blue


I picked up this gorgeous dress about a month ago when my family and I came across the cutest little local boutique in Sycamore.  The boutique was called Stomp and they carry everything from women's clothing, children's toys and gifts, home accessories and soaps to an amazing shoe assortment for men, women and children.  Moreover, the staff was so sweet to my family.  They were playing my kids and happily cleaning up after my baby (who kept spitting up).  I hadn't really planned on buying anything, but this dress caught my eye.  It was a little more than I typically pay for one item, but since the sales ladies were so nice, and the shop was so unique, I felt compelled to support a local shop.  I love being festive for holidays, but not over the top, so this dress will be perfect for the Fourth of July.  I love the cut out in the back, but I definitely had to pick up a bandeau for a little extra coverage.
This bandeau has actually come in handy quite a bit.  It's a great lightweight layer to go under a dress/tank that shows a little too much cleavage or the side of your bra.

Outfit details:
Dress: STOMP, similar Earrings: Target Similar, Shoes:  DSW, Bandeau: Nordstrom
Clutch: Similar



Thanks for reading!! 

~ Rose 

*Please remember to "follow me" by entering your email in the indicated space.  If you are viewing from your mobile, you may need to view from the "web version.  

*Linking up with Shanna Said So today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment