Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Essentials & 30 % off

Hi ladies!!  I put together a few of my favorite NYR products for summer.  I don't just love these products because I sell them, I truly use these everyday and am completely loyal to the brand, plus the discount doesn't hurt!  I could go on and on about the quality of the ingredients in the these products, but I will try to keep it short for you all!  There are no GMO's, synthetic fragrances, parabens, phthalates, nanos, mineral oils or EDTA in any of our products.  You can feel good about what you are putting on your skin!  We are also having a major promotion if you are interested in becoming a consultant and a 30% sale here.  Email me if you have any questions! 


1.  Organic Facial Wipes.  These face wipes are great during summer when you are outside with the kiddos in the hot sun and need to refresh your face.  They are also so gentle that I use them to wipe the baby's face if we are out and about.  I bring them camping or to the cottage when I am too wiped to wash my face.  They even take off eye make up too! 

2.  White Tea Facial Mist.  I actually keep this in my refrigerator (you don't need to) and spritz myself in the morning when the kids want to play outside at 7am.  It is full of antioxidants that fight wrinkles and aging spots.  I also bring it with me to the pool- it seems to work as a sunscreen for me and it helps keeps my pores from getting clogged. 

3.  Target Cat Eye Sunglasses.  Of course wearing sunglasses in the summer protects your eyes and your area between your eyes from getting wrinkles from squinting.

4. Lemon & Coriander Deodorant.  (30% off right now) Ok, this is the ONLY deodorant that works for me!  At first, I will admit it, I was hesitant to purchase it because of the price, but I am soo glad I did.  It lasts a lot longer and the lemon oil actually cleanses your armpit while deodorizing so it works much better.  Even though it is a spray it really dries out quickly and does not get deodorant marks on your clothes.  

5.  Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Boost.  I love the summer, but when you have little ones it can be challenging.  They seem to be up early and fall asleep later.  This multi vitamin gives me the extra immunity so I don't get sick from the lack of sleep.  It has a great B-complex which helps with energy levels and biotin which helps hair and nails grow.  I have definitely seen a difference in my hair health and I feel I am sleeping better (probably because I am able to exert more energy throughout the day) when my head finally hits my pillow.

6.  Mandarin Essential Oil.  Mandarin is my new favorite essential oil.  It blends beautifully with Chamomile, Lavender, Bergamot or Lemon.  I diffuse it in my kids room at night, especially when we have been up really late and the kids are restless and overtired.  This almost immediately calms them.  I will also dilute it in some coconut oil and rub it on their feet. 

7. Lavender & Aloe Cooling Cream.  This is our third tube we have gone through this summer!  I love this stuff.  We use it on sunburns and bug bites (we have had so many mosquito bites this summer) and it relieves the pain and soothes the itching instantly.  Plus, the lavender helps to prevent any kind of scarring.  

Thanks so much for reading!! 
~Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment