Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bright Pink & LikeTwice


Hi ladies!  I found this J Crew skirt through an online resale shop called LikeTwice,  Ever since I found this website, I have been going through my closet on a monthly basis and selling items that I know do not work for me anymore.   I sometimes will take the cash in return for my items, but usually take store credit (you end up receiving a little more value if you take this option.)   So, this skirt, even though the tags were still on, was only $16, plus I had earned store credit of $15, so it was basically free!  

Outfit Details:
Skirt: J Crew via Like Twice, Similar, Jacket: Similar, Top: Ann Taylor via Like Twice
Necklace: LOFT, Shoes: DSW, Similar, Sunglasses: Target, Lip gloss: NYR Organics




Thanks for Reading!

~ Rose 

*Please remember to "follow me" by email in the indicated space.  You may need to click on "view the web version" if you are viewing from your mobile device.  Also, I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment!  Thanks again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment