Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Olive & Pink



Hi ladies!  When it comes to spring, one of the most basics and easy outfits is all white base with different color accessories.  I love the mix of olive and pink along with bright white background.  This idea has also led me to shopping for the perfect white dress for this spring and summer.  A good white dress is a great investment and a perfect addition to your wardrobe.  A white dress looks great with a jean jacket, faux leather moto jacket, colorful cardigan or can stand alone as well with some interesting jewelry.  I have linked a few modestly priced options below.  

On a personal note, my oldest daughter made her First Communion over the weekend and I was just overwhelmed with joy for her!  It was such a beautiful ceremony and I can't believe the young lady she is turning into!  I totally cried, of course.  

Thanks so much for reading!! 

Outfit Details: 

Scarf LOFT Similar// Cardigan LOFT  & Similar Option // White Tee LOFT, Similar //
 White Ankle Jeans LOFT / /Shoes Amazon // Necklace LOFT Similar // Bag Target 












No comments:

Post a Comment