Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Yellow Sundress



Hi ladies!  I purchased this bright yellow dress from LOFT a couple of weeks ago and I love it!  It is so easy to wear and it's not maternity!  Because the upper bodice fits well (I am wearing a 4 for reference), I am certain this dress will work post pregnancy too.  The camisole straps will make it easy to nurse in also as long as I have a cardigan or jean jacket with me since I will probably need to unzip a little.  I have been living in dresses lately because it's so much less restricting with my ever growing bump.  I included a whole bunch of dresses from Shopbop below since they are having a 25% off sale right now with code designer25.  Some of the dresses may not be eligible for the discount because they are already marked down, so there are some great deals to be had!

Thanks for reading!!

Outfit Details: 

Dress LOFT (Non Maternity & On Sale!) // Denim Jacket Old Similar, Similar // 
Shoes Amazon Similar // 














4 comments:

  1. Amazing dress! I love the vibrant feel of the outfit it gives to any look :)

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dress is so pretty, i love how you matched it with another colorful piece
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been searching for something yellow to go with this scarf for a while now!

      Delete