Thursday, January 19, 2017

Rain Boots


 I bought these rain boots on Cyber Monday for $100 and thought I was getting such a good deal!  I had a little buyer's remorse because while it is a lot better than the original $150 price tag, they are still $100 rain boots!  My husband makes fun of me because I finally have sturdy, nice rain boots but never want to wear them because I don't want to mess them up!  Ha!  Anyway, I finally wore them the other day because we have been getting drenched with rain here and I do really like them.  They have good traction and I feel they will not rip like some of my other cheap rain boots.

Also, taking pictures for this blog has convinced me that I need a full length mirror.  I thought this dress came to at least my knee, but it's actually pretty short!  My perception was way off!  Good to know!

Thanks for reading!

~ Rose

Outfit Details: 

LOFT Dress Similar // Victoria Secret Shirt, Similar (on sale) // Mossimo Cardigan Similar // 
Hunter Boots Nordstrom, Similar Version (On sale) // Target Necklace Similar











4 comments:

  1. Lovely dress! I love how you styled it with those boots :)

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these red hunters, styled perfectly! They are seriously the best rain boots and so cute!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is not too short. Love how you layered this and I even have all the pieces to copy it. ;-)

    Would love for you to linkup with me this week. A brand-new linkup just went live. =) Thanks, Ada.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/01/2016-in-review-year-of-dresses-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love this look! I like the way you layered your plaid shirt and cardigan and need to give it a try. I pinned this last week to keep in mind next time I pull out my red Hunters. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    ReplyDelete