Thursday, September 24, 2015

Mustard Cardigan & Floral Skirt




Hi friends!  I love that it is now officially fall, however, the temperature still feels like summer.  I paired this autumn inspired mustard cardigan with this breezy skirt to usher in fall.  Although, the floral pattern of the skirt looks more springish (is that a word?), the rich yellow and cognac colors give note to the fall season.  I had a turquoise pendant on too, but it broke as I was taking the photos!  It is too bad because that necklace literally went with every outfit!!  

Shop the Look:


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am surprised how much it coordinates with!!

      Delete
  2. Love this easy but feminine style. The skirt is my fave <3

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty skirt and loving the mustard color with this!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete