Monday, November 9, 2015

Hydrated Skin


Hi all!  As cooler months are approaching, it is really important to me to keep my skin hydrated.  I actually love the fall and winter seasons, but I can't stand itchy skin!  Who can right?  As you know if you have read my blog before, I am a consultant for NYR Organics.  When I was pregnant with my third daughter, I was on the hunt to find an anti-aging cream that was safe to use while pregnant and breast feeding.  After searching for quite a while, I finally came across this anti-aging cream from NYR and fell in love!  I signed up to be a consultant right away so that I could earn the discount, with no intention of selling.  But as I have begun to use and love ALL of their toiletries, vitamins, baby products, essential oils, books, candles and make up, selling and recruiting has just come naturally.

One of my favorite products is our Grapeseed Oil.  We also carry Almond Oil and Argan Oil but I am partial to the grapeseed oil because it is cheaper and really versatile.  I have to have this in the winter because not only is it really hydrating on it's own,  but also, when applied before lotion, it really locks in the moisture and relieves ANY itchiness.  I also put a few drops in the bath to keep my skin from drying out.  I will even add some to the ends of my hair or apply it to flyaways.

I also love all of our body butters, but this Garden Mint & Bergamot is probably my favorite.  I love the scent and it is ultra nourishing.  All of our body butters are heat activated so after you scoop some into your hand and rub your hands together the body butter warms and glides into your skin so smoothly.  My skin literally feels like silk!

The Wild Rose Beauty Balm is also a must have for winter.  I wrote about here in my "at home facial" post.  I use it at least once a week in the winter as an overnight cream, and in the morning, my skin looks and feels so hydrated.  I also love to put it on the kids cheeks and lips before they play in the snow so their skin does not get irritated.  If you are interested in this product, I do have some samples I would be happy to mail you!

If you are interested in joining my team click here or email me.

Thanks so much for reading!!

~ Rose

**Linking up with Curly Crafty Mom, Mom Home Guide, Dempster Logbook, BeauTEEfulliving, Momma Lew

1 comment:

  1. The body butters sound awesome! :)

    Glad you've found a routine and products that work for you :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete