Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Deals on Organic Beauty

                   


Hi ladies!  Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!!  I am not one to participate in the craziness of going from store to store on Black Friday, however, I do enjoy finding deals online, in my pajamas, with a cup of coffee!

I am independent distributor with NYR Organics and our beautiful and luxurious gift sets are 20% off until Nov 30!!  These gifts are perfect for hostesses, teachers, health conscience women, beauty product lovers and any lady who enjoys a bit of relaxation!   

The picture on top is one of the gifts from last year.  This year they have outdone themselves with the packaging and it is so pretty!  

Visit my site here or email me with any questions!  Also if you become a consultant and join my team, you get an additional 25% the gifts!  Now is a great time to join and earn money for the Christmas season. 

If you are interested in hearing more about my monthly specials, recipes and new products, please '"like" my Facebook page here

Thanks for reading! 

~ Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment