Monday, November 16, 2015

Fair Isle









Hi ladies!  Hope you all had a good weekend!  I picked up this sweater at Target last week in the hopes of it working as a dress with leggings.  I purchased a large when I would usually get a small.  It might be just a tad short, even with leggings, but if I were to size up again, I feel it would be too wide.  Either way, I still really love it and it is so comfortable.  I plan on wearing it when we travel to Michigan to celebrate the upcoming holidays.  The sweater looks really nice with skinny jeans too, and while I am glad I sized up, it would be really cute in your normal size too!  

Shop the Look: 

Sweater Target // Leggings LOFT //  Hat LOFT Similar // Shoes DSW Similar // Necklace LOFT Similar // Crossbody Bag Target Similar (I prefer this style)  // Earrings Franchesca's Similar 

**Linking up with Fizz & FrostingPink Sole


4 comments:

  1. Such a cute sweater!!!! You look so warm and cozy! Happy Monday!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary! Thank you so much for your kind words on my guest post on Lilly's blog! Love that fair isle sweater! It's warm, cozy, and perfect for the cold months ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty sweater! And a great idea to size up too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this pink fair isle tunic sweater and it looks adorable with the gray beanie. Well done. A very chic and warm look, for now.

    Hope you had a nice weekend. Ada.

    ReplyDelete