Thursday, June 16, 2016

18 weeks!



Hi ladies!  We are thrilled to announce that we are expecting baby #5 in November!  I am about 18 weeks along.  While I dealt with some mild naseau during my first trimester, this pregnancy has gone relatively smoothly so far.  I have finally felt the baby kicking and that is always one of the most amazing feelings in the world!

Since this is my fifth pregnancy now, I feel I have finally learned what clothing items to buy and what not to buy when pregnant.  Aside from a couple of pairs of maternity jeans, solid maternity tanks & tees and a couple of jersey skirts, I try to continue to buy clothing in my normal size, but that are designed in a way that flares out at the waist, like the top featured in this post.  This top is only $17.50 right now and it comes in black and white too!  I should be able to wear this top for a couple more months and then it will also fit great after the baby is born.

While these shoes are super comfortable, I would have preferred to wear some lace up heels or an edgier open toe bootie with this outfit.  I linked some funkier options below.  I probably won't be purchasing any heels at the moment, because my feet get so sore when I am pregnant, but it's always fun to daydream!




Outfit Details: 

Top LOFT Extra 50% off right now!! // Denim LOFT Maternity Jeans // Shoes Amazon // 
Necklace LOFT Similar // Sunglasses Ross Dress For Less Similar// Earrings J Crew Factory Similar // Handbag DSW Similar

**Linking up with Fizz & Frosting, Pink Sole, I Do DeClaire, Red Closet Diaries, Pocketful of Polkadots, Living In Color Style, Jeans & A Tea Cup








4 comments:

  1. Wow - congratulations! This top is so pretty on you and I liked your advise about what kind of clothing to purchase during pregnancy - so practical. While your sandals do look nice with this look, I can totally see the peep toe booties as a fab option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congratulations!! I am a mum to five and I have to say it is fantastic!! Five is certainly the magic number in our house. You look very well, wishing you all the very best x

    ReplyDelete