Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pops of Red



Hi ladies!  Here is a super easy outfit featuring items most of us have in our closets already (except for the red heels maybe)!!  But, regardless of what color of your shoe, I love the idea of an all white outfit with just a pop of one or two colors.  

I purchased this cardigan through Thred Up and I wear it all the time.  However, I was contemplating replacing the buttons with something like this to give it a little edge.  What do you guys think?  My DIY projects usually turn into fails, but I am not sure if even I could mess this one up!  

Outfit Details: 

Ruched Maternity Tank Motherhood Maternity // Cardigan Thred Up Similar or Less Expensive here //Maternity Jeans LOFT // Shoes Amazon // Scarf Charming Charlie's Similar 
Earrings LOFT // Handbag Target // Lip Gloss NYR Organics 














**Linking up with Fizz & FrostingPink SoleI Do DeClaireRed Closet DiariesPocketful of PolkadotsLiving In Color StyleJ PetiteJeans & A Tea CupTwo Peas In  A BlogCurly Crafty MomGaray TreasuresPosh Classy Mom

7 comments:

  1. Darling outfit! I just love the pops of red, especially with your sandals! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! I pretty much want to wear these sandals every day!

      Delete
  2. Always love adding pops of red to my outfit. The shoes are amazing!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I couldn't resist these shoes! They are actually pretty comfortable too because the heel is only 2.5 inches!

      Delete
  3. Cute baby bump! I love the pop of red you put into the outfit!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! The pops of red makes it look like I put more thought into the outfit than I did!

      Delete
  4. Love those shoes! You look so cute <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete