Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Nursing Cover


This multi-use cover was gifted to me from the Blissful Trenders and I use it all the time as a nursing cover.  I just throw it on over a nursing tank and it is a stylish and practical top while being easily accessible for nursing,  It is great because it also covers your back when feeding your little one.  It can also be worn as a one shoulder top, infinity scarf, swaddling blanket and car seat cover.  This floral print is so pretty, but they have some other unique prints as well.   

On another note, two weeks ago, we, along with my parents, woke the kids up at 3am one morning and surprised them with a trip to Disney World!  It was a lot of fun, but a lot of work with an infant and a toddler (especially the toddler)!  Would anyone be interested in hearing any tips on navigating Disney?  I feel like we learned a lot and made many mistakes the first couple of days, then we started to figure out the best way to plan our day by the end of the trip.  I typically do not like to plan when I travel so we can have a little flexibility, but I think it would have been prudent to make dinner reservations and reserve certain fast passes far in advance.  Let me know if you are interested in hearing more and I can elaborate! 

Lastly, we have some great deals this month with NYR Organics.  We are offering a FREE Organic Greens Complex when you purchase our Organic Cocoa Complex or Organic Berry Complex for half off!  So you can essentially receive 4 packets for under $30!  Also, our award winning Beauty Sleep Concentrate is 25% off from March 6-13!  This product is designed to work in accordance with our sleep rhythms to ensure a good night's rest and rejuvenated skin.  All of our products are created with essential oils, plants and herbs and do not contain any harmful parabens, synthetic dyes or fragrances, petroleum or mineral oils or other toxic ingredients.  Email me if you have any questions!  Shipping is on me this month!

Thanks for reading!

~ Rose 




Outfit Details:








No comments:

Post a Comment