Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Lace Top



Lace seems to be a big trend this spring and I love the variety of lace tops, dresses and skirts that retailers are selling this season.  The delicate lace fabric makes any outfit look polished and feminine without many accessories.  Love this top from LOFT and they have some other great options that I linked below.  Thanks so much for reading! 

~ Rose 
Outfit Details:

LOFT Lace Top, Similar// LOFT Pants (On clearance)// Kate Spade Diaper Bag (gift), Similar // Earrings Franchesca's Collection, Similar //  Carlos Santana Ankle Boots













More Lace Tops:

2 comments:

  1. I love the lace top. The sleeve length is perfect. Black and white chic, Rose. Happy first Easter to your baby boy and a great holiday for your family!

    Welcome by and join my brand-new linkup this week. I love your style. Thanks, Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/04/thursday-moda-59-peplum-floral-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous top! So on trend and it looks wonderful with your white jeans and booties. Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday! Also, I am currently looking for co-hosts, so I hope you will consider the opportunity, Rosemary.

    ReplyDelete