Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Printed Tee


Hello!  I know this outfit isn't really anything special, but I try to feature everything I wear, dressed up or dressed down.  I usually opt for solid colors as they pair with more items, but I also like to have a pretty printed top when I feel like throwing on jeans and a tee.

These sandals are so comfortable!  They are from Born and they are great for lots of walking- the foot bed is so supportive and soft at the same time.

Also, linked some more affordable printed tees after the break.

Thanks so much for reading!


Outfit Details: 

Tee LOFT // Denim LOFT // Shoes // Crossbody Bag Target, Similar // 
Sunglasses LOFT // Necklace LOFT Similar








MORE PRINTED TEES:


2 comments:

  1. Love this casual look! Your top is so pretty and love your cross body! Have an awesome weekend!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete