Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blush, Beige & Burgundy


Hi ladies!  Pairing pink with burgundy seemed to be a big trend over the fall and winter.  I don't have a whole lot of burgundy or blush in my closet, so I thought I would keep it simple and pair a pink scarf with a burgundy bag while keeping everything else neutral.  Sometimes, the best combinations are already in your closet!  

Thanks so much for reading! 

~ Rose 

Outfit Details: 

Cardigan Target Similar // White Tee LOFT Similar // Scarf LOFT (On Sale)
Skirt LOFT Similar // Boots Nordstrom Similar // Handbag Target Similar
Lip Gloss NYR









4 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I love the layers. Your scarf adds the perfect touch!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! I love the pink/brown/grey combo!

    Annessa
    Seeking Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking very smrt in this dress . I like your idea very much ,you can try other Designer Leggings with top. fantastic

    ReplyDelete