Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Orange & Chambray


Hi all!  I purchased this LOFT maxi from Like Twice before they were bought by ebay.  Now I have been selling all my old clothes to Thred Up.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but they seem to have a lot of options!  I love buying quality clothing second hand, since everything seems second hand once you wear it once or twice.  Plus, so much energy goes into producing more and more clothes particular in our "throw away" culture.  

This chambray shirt is really versatile no matter the season and is a great staple to have.  Thanks so much for reading! 

~ Rose 

Outfit Details: 

Top LOFT // Skirt LOFT Via Like Twice, Similar, Similar, or Similar // Necklace Similar //
Crossbody Target Similar Fringe Version here // Sunglasses Target 
Shoes Target  Similar// Cuff Forever 21  













1 comment:

  1. I have heard that pairing orange with blue is one of the hottest combinations this Spring+Summer. I love this early Spring look here. The skirt and necklace are both beautiful.

    I started a linkup on Thursdays and I would love for you to share this pretty outfit - everyone needs to see it. Linkup below. Thank you and have a great weekend! Ada. =)

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/03/thursday-moda-2-and-pop-of-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete