Monday, March 7, 2016

Maxi Skirt & Blazer


Hi all!!  Hope you had a lovely weekend!  Today I am featuring a "dressy casual" outfit that is also cozy and functional.  I love jersey maxi skirts for that reason.  You can dress them up or down and they can be appropriate for work, a play date or church.  (Also great at the beginning and after pregnancy.)  I am not expecting at the moment, but these maternity ruched tanks are very flattering during pregnancy and when not pregnant as well.  

I purchased this blazer at Goodwill a couple of years ago and I had NO idea that I had gotten such a good deal!!  I could tell the blazer was a quality piece but never thought it was originally over $150!  Yikes! 

Lastly, I picked this necklace up at Target a couple of days ago and I have been wearing it with everything!  It is really versatile and adds an interesting touch to any outfit.  

Thanks so much for reading!! 

~ Rose 

Outfit Details: 

Blazer Goodwill Max & Co (picked this up at Goodwill so this is way out of my price range,
but the quality is really good) // More affordable black blazers here, here and here//
Tank Motherhood Maternity // Skirt Target // Booties DSW Similar//
Handbag Target //
 Necklace Target (Couldn't find it online but it is in stores) or Similar

**Linking up with Fizz & Frosting, Pink Sole, Two Peas In A Blog, Why I Do DeClaire











No comments:

Post a Comment