Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Duster Cardigan


Hi ladies!  A long cardigan, like I am wearing here, is a great transitional piece.  It can be thrown over a summer dress or capris and a T-shirt as a light jacket, making your summer outfits appropriate for spring.  

I am loving all the floral shoe options that are out right now too.  I linked a couple of floral sneakers, flats and pumps below (all under $100!)

 Thanks so much for reading! 

~ Rose 

Outfit Details: 

Dress Similar or Similar // Cardigan Shop Ruche Similar (on sale) // Necklace Evereve Similar // 
Shoes DSW Similar // Bag Target













2 comments:

  1. That cardigan is so cute! It looks really cozy and comfy as well :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a long cardi and this look so soft! I would love it if you could stop by my blog and add this post to my fashion blogger link up. I think my readers would really like your style!

    http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/03/showpo-cape-coat.html

    ReplyDelete