Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Embroidered Blouse





Hi ladies!  I purchased this top at Target a while back, when I was newly pregnant, in the hopes of it fitting throughout and after my pregnancy and so far it has not disappointed!  I love the embroidered and eyelet details and the baby doll fit is flattering to any body size.  I couldn't find the top online, but it may still be in stores (I haven't been there in awhile).  I linked some very similar tops below and some other great options at the end of this post.  I am really loving the Madewell top marked down to $30!  So cute!  

Outfit Details: 

Top Target Similar, Similar // Jeans LOFT Similar (in darker rinse)  // Shoes Amazon // 
Handbag Target // Necklace LOFT 

Thanks for reading!!

~ Rose


**Linking up with Fizz & FrostingPink SoleI Do DeClaireRed Closet DiariesPocketful of PolkadotsLiving In Color StyleJeans & A Tea Cup, Two Peas In  A Blog, Curly Crafty Mom, Garay Treasures, Posh Classy Mom










Fall Inspired Embroidered Tops

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful top, the details are so lovely! I'd love to see you share this look on my Midweek Inspo Linkup!

    xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little belly looks adorable in this top!! I love all the details in it, especially the lace trim at the bottom. Too cute
    Thanks for joining our link up.
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Love all embroidering on the top :)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete