Saturday, July 2, 2016

Red, White & Blue


Hi ladies!  While it's doubtful we will be doing much this Independence Day since my kiddos are sick, I wanted to share a few outfit ideas I was planning on wearing.  Instead of buying a brand new outfit, I found this blue and white dress in my closet and purchased some red tassel earrings at Charming Charlie's to go with it.  I also grabbed this cute red scarf to make a white tee and jeans more festive.  While it's tempting to purchase a new festive look, it's makes more sense to put what you have to good use and buy little accessories that can amp up your look, but also be worn a lot in the future as well!  Thank so much for reading! 

Outfit Details: 

Hat Target // Dress LOFT Similar, Similar, Similar (love this option!)// Scarf Charming Charlie's // 
Earrings Charming Charlie's, Similar, Similar (only $8)

No comments:

Post a Comment