Monday, December 7, 2015

Festive Scarf










Hi ladies!  Here is a simple look for the upcoming Holidays.  This is a maxi dress but I often wear it as a skirt in the winter.  I added a scarf and a cardigan to add some color (and warmth) and it became a fun, nursing friendly Christmas look.  

Target has the cutest scarves right now and they are very affordable!  I love that adding one made my old black dress feel new!  I linked some options below but the Target near me had lots of other cute options as well.  

Thanks again for reading!! 

~ Rose
Shop the Look: 

Cardigan LOFT // Maxi Dress LOFT Similar // Scarf Target Very Similar Reversible option, Similar version on sale for $14 // Ankle Booties DSW Similar // Handbag Similar

*Linking up with Fizz & Frosting, Pink Sole

No comments:

Post a Comment