Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Winter Maxi









Hi ladies!!  I wore this super comfortable and colorful maxi skirt and a neutral sweater to our kids homeschool co-op at our church.  I prefer to dress up for Mass, but since we follow up Mass with snacks, gym and art, it is not always feasible.  So this outfit is a good in between.  It is dressed up, yet I can help the kids paint, do jumping jacks and not be worried when I get covered in whatever snack we are having!   Hope everyone is enjoying their advent season!!

Thanks for reading!!

~ Rose

Shop the Look: 

Similar Colorful Skirt // Express V Neck Sweater //  Similar LOFT Necklace //  Merona Handbag  // Similar Boots 

**Linking up with Fizz & Frosting, Pink Sole, Lovely Little Wardrobe, Whitney A La Mode, Curly Crafty Mom, 

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the skirt! Have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! :) I like your colourful maxi skirt, it's so cheerful for winter! I like to wear my maxi skirts year round too, although obviously with a few more layers in winter like you have here!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    #Struggles Book giveaway!

    ReplyDelete