Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Layered










Hi ladies!  I love the look of the "layered sweater", but instead of purchasing a new sweater with the attached under layer, I decided to take a look into my closest to see if I could recreate it.  

I don't find the sweater with the collared shirt underneath very flattering on me for some reason.  It tends to make me look bulky.  Plus I always seem to get really hot and, of course, it is difficult to nurse a little one wearing two thick layers.  So instead I paired this blush sweater (link below) with this sleeveless tunic length shell (link below) for a similar silhouette.  I love how it feels light, yet layered at the same time, plus both pieces can be mixed and matched in other outfits as well.  

Thanks so much for reading!! 

~ Rose 

Shop the Look: 

Sweater LOFT Similar // Shell LOFT // Black Denim LOFT // Scarf LOFT // Handbag DSW Similar // Booties DSW Similar

**Linking up with Fizz & Frosting, Pink Sole, Lovely Little Wardrobe, Whitney A La Mode, A Little Bit of Cheer, Stylish Housewife, The Pleated Poppy

4 comments: