Friday, August 12, 2016

Prairie Dress


Hi ladies!  I purchased these Aerosole True Plush Wedges through Amazon a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with them!  They are really comfortable even with the wedge heel.  I have actually realized that a little height in my heel is actually more comfortable than a perfectly flat shoe. Has anyone else ever thought that?  Maybe it is just me, but I would actually prefer to wear these than some of my flats if I was going to be doing a lot of walking.  Anyway, I thought Aerosole was targeted to an older crowd but they have a lot of really cute and trendy shoes on the market right now.  (Or maybe I'm just part of the "older crowd" now!  Ha!)  You can always find great shoe deals on Amazon and you can buy some fall boots and ankle boots now for pretty cheap so check them out!

Outfit Details: 

 Shirt Old Navy Similar  // Shoes Amazon 







**Linking up with Fizz & FrostingPink SoleI Do DeClaireRed Closet DiariesPocketful of PolkadotsLiving In Color StyleJ PetiteJeans & A Tea CupTwo Peas In  A BlogCurly Crafty MomGaray TreasuresPosh Classy Mom

1 comment: