Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Fall Florals



Hi ladies!  Another casual look on the blog today!  I think these maternity jeans might be from my second pregnancy (seven years ago), before skinny jeans were all the rage.  These have the "full panel" and are so comfortable.  While I think skinny jeans are adorable on pregnant women, I am not sure I could do it!  I can't stand anything too tight when I am further along in my pregnancy.  I get uncontrollably itchy, sweaty and kind of moody!  Ha!  So I will stick to these for now- buying another pair of maternity jeans seems a bit ridiculous at this point!  

Outfit Details: 

Camisole J CREW Factory Similar or Similar // Cardigan LOFT Via Thred Up (LOVE this style) // Maternity Jeans LOFT // Necklace Mint Julep Similar //
Earrings Charming Charlie (Very Similar) // Handbag DSW Similar (On sale for only $15) //
Sandals Similar or Similar 





Fall Inspired Floral Cardigans: 




2 comments:

  1. You haven't posted in a while, hope all is well? :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mica! Sadly, my father in law passed away, so I am taking some time off.

      Delete