Thursday, August 4, 2016

Floral Dress: Wear Now & Wear Later


Hi ladies!  Even though it is only August 4, I am starting to get excited for fall!  Fall is definitely my favorite season and of course I am anxious to meet this little munchkin!  This floral maxi is a perfect transitional dress because the colors pair well with the bright shades and patters of summer and the deep, rich shades of autumn.  When I wore this dress yesterday, I paired it with delicate gold jewelry, a neutral bag and sandals to keep the look light and airy for summer.  For my "fall look", I paired this dress with a black moto jacket, black accessories, a burgundy bag and suede ankle boots to make the dress appropriate for fall.  

Let me just say too how much I LOVE this dress from Pink Blush.  I bought it when I was first pregnant and it fit great then and fits great now!  It will also be perfect for nursing because of the wrap style.  I ended up ordering it in this color too because I have worn it so much already.  If you have not checked out Pink Blush yet, you have to check them out!  They carry a whole line of dresses that can be worn before, during and after the baby comes.  So genius!!  I also purchased this dress from there too!  

I linked some other great options for black moto jackets (a must have for fall) and floral maxi dresses at the bottom of this post. 

Thanks so much for reading!! 

~ Rose 



Outfit Details: 

Dress Pink Blush // Necklace Evereve Similar (Love this Style)  // Shoes DSW Similar  // 
Earrings Charming Charlie Similar









Outfit Details: 

Dress Pink Blush // Necklace Mint Julep Similar // Ankle Boots DSW Similar // 
Bag Target Similar  // Earrings J Crew Factory Similar // Jacket Old Navy Similar (On Sale!)







Black Moto Jackets:






Floral Maxi Dresses: 








**Linking up with Fizz & FrostingPink SoleI Do DeClaireRed Closet DiariesPocketful of PolkadotsLiving In Color StyleJ PetiteJeans & A Tea CupTwo Peas In  A BlogCurly Crafty MomGaray TreasuresPosh Classy Mom

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! I love the floral pattern. And it looks great with the jacket!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica!! I think I actually like it better with the jacket! I am a sucker for layers though!

      Delete
  2. Love this dress - gorgeous color and print!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete